Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One of Our Very Own


We just couldn't quit thinking about how much fun we had on our Spring Break adventure. I think P thought I was crazy, but I wanted one. There were so many questions- Would we have time? Would we really use it? How much are they?

I got on to Craig's List and started searching. Nothing that quite met my expectations. Did people not know how loaded you get these things? Then I saw the ad. Tulsa RV Show. This weekend. Guess what we did Friday night with the kids?

The kids of course fell in love with the $250,000 bus...I don't think so. We found the pop-ups and found just the perfect one for us. It met all of my criteria... bathroom, water heater, sink, refrigerator, heat/AC, heated mattresses (these rock!). It even has an outdoor grill.

So this is our little home away from home for all of our adventures to come. We did add one fun feature- a screen porch. It just about doubles the living space and gives us a great place to keep the dog. Look out Oklahoma wilderness, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment